Never mind those sugary sweets. Halloween brings some tasty ear candy, too. But we wanted to know ‘witch’ Halloween songs are the best? As you prepare your Halloween party playlist, we thought we’d help make sure you don’t miss a single spooky smash, as we present our Top 5 Halloween Songs Ever… Maybe!!
When it comes to Halloween, these are 5 songs you wouldn’t want to be caught … dead … without:
5. Werewolves In London – Warren Zevon:
4. Ghostbusters – Ray Parker .Jr:
3. Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell:
2. Monster Mash – Bobby “Boris” Pickett & The Cryptkickers:
1. Thriller – Michael Jackson:
Do you agree with our Top 5? Are there any you would replace, change around!? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook.